Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Adventures,inc. (by Peggy H.):

Thank you- I was looking at purchasing a timeshare through Timeshare Adventures. The initial price I bid was 1800 but due to emergency at home I changed my mind before(thankfully) sending the earnest money of 500. During the process I sednt them and e-mail verifying the terms I knew and asking further questions --I put on there that I considered it a legal document and statement of the facts as I had been told. I recieved a phone call instead. I again sent the e-mail with the updated information I had been told, but did not receive a confirmation. When I changed my mind and cancelled, I then got an e-mail the the owner had agreed to sell for 8-- if I closed within a week. I agreed, but then got to thinking and researching and found this site. So far I am out zero dollars but this is so frustrating. How can you know with anyone if the timeshare is what it is billed to be? ALMOST makes me willing to pay the high price of the developers.