Event Savvy

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Event Savvy (by Erika K.):

I cannot believe your attitude! And your accusation that I am getting nasty??!! You are the one that is nasty saying I am a phoney person and that this company is a scam. We have dealt with scams before and we checked out this company very well before working with them. They have valid real estate and valid business license since 2001. If a company is a scam and has been around since 2001, certainly there would be complaints witht he BBB, etc. The only negative thing is you stating that it is a scam - so what is your proof that they are a scam??? I suppose that it will just be your "hunch" - no real basis! Just another negative person trying to ruin things for other people. This company did a great job for us so unless you have some FACTS on which to base your accusations, I suggest you keep your negative "hunches" to yourself and stop claiming them as FACTS. Just because you think something doesn't make it true. You must have had a terrible experience or have had a terrible life to be so negative about everything! Poor thing!