Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Vallarta Gardens in Punta Mita (Nuevo Vallarta Area) (by B A.):

Has anyone purchased from Joe Potter at Vallarta Gardens? I bought a "residence club membership" from Joe Potter and he promised the company would buy back my other time shares and also provide rental income by renting out the unit at . He did a classic bait and switch where the company that provided a guaranteed sale price in 300 days was another company. The compliance officer said they don't use that company as referenced in the small print one of the many documents I signed. Joe, the company salesman also sold an annuity from Swiss Alliance Group. Talked to the compliance officer, Cynthia Gonzales, and she said she was going to have the onsite Swiss Alliance Group person discuss it with me. No emails or messages so far. I asked for a policy number and nothing. Joe also said the company uses Remax and Stewart Title, yet when I signed the documents I didn't see any reference to either one. Joe knew I work in Afghanistan where it is very dangerous and he said he was a veteran as well. Yet he gave a very warm and sincere perception that was all a lie. no emails or responses from him. He and Vallarta Gardens got their money and are looking for more "members". Be very careful. They're coming up with new ways to get "members".