Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Premier Homes Network (by Scott H.):

Thanks. Here's the pitch. Perhaps others can benefit.

Good Afternoon,

Mam/Sir do you really want to sell your timeshare membership? If so than Great, I took the liberty to ask my legal department for a contract that is already signed by the corporate buyers representative so that you may take a look at it and take it to your lawyer if you like. At this point there are 3 things I want to make real clear from right now on; first it took me 36 months to get licensed and bonafied in Real Estate here in California, so you´re not dealing with an average sales person. Secondly I´m not asking you for a dime of your hard earned money. We are helping each other to sell your timeshare membership, I don’t get paid until you get paid. With all this being said you know I´m licensed and you know I´m not a scam. Third we are going on vacations on December 21, 2012 due to the holidays and we need to have all of our contracts in by December 20, 2012. Please review it and if you are truly interested sign it and send it back before the dead line is over so that I may save you a slot in this transaction otherwise I will have no choice but to disregard your file.

Thank you for your time and understanding.