Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: International Brokers Inc. Scam? said they have a buyer - burned before in scam? (by Darrell N.):

After telling McCarthey of international brokers I was not interested in his SCAM and well aware of what was going I received a phone call today from Mr. Edward Loo of same company who tried to assure me of the legitimacy of his corporation and wanting to go forward with the deal. He asked was there anything I want done to assure me that it’s legit, I said yeh pay the government fee. He could not do that. he instead sent me a letter from his business stating that he guarantee the deal to go thru and my money wired within days or he would reimburse me back the money I gave, signed by him and "Paul Stone" the Corporate Attorney YEH OK REALLY??? How could I take the word of a bogus corp. to reimburse me my money?? LOL they are swearing by the legitimacy of the business to get your money , i told him untill he can pay gvt fee have nothing further to discuss. SUCH BULL