Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Do not EVER rent from Barry Skolky (by Meg U.):

In response to the message below, we have just had a terrible interaction with Barry Skolky. We had a signed contract, forwarded full payment for a Presidential Reserve Unit in San Francisco, which when he said it was ours, we believed. We are traveling in one month across the country (6 people) and it was by happenstance that I've learned that this unit is not ours. I was simply writing to check in to confirm he had received full payment (well within his deadline). I hadn't heard from him, so felt I would email. He tells me that he's refunded all of our money (sent two days ago)-- we'll see. He needs to be reported. I should have believed all of the negative reviews about him. DO NOT rent from this person. *****************************************************

connies263 wrote:
I am trying to rent for the first time. I am trying to rent at Bonnet Creek. I have sent and received emails with quotes for renting a week in July at Bonnet Creek, but now I am starting to worry now.

Has anyone rented from or heard anything about the following that have ads on Redweek or Tug2.net or My Resort Network. Some have ads on all 3 sites.

Terry Faust Roger Winn Barry Skolky Kevin Wiseman Patrick McLaughlin - owner's name: Thomas McLauglin Julie Schroyer

Thank you for any advice or knowledge that you have about the above list.