Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

concierge realty (by Alex O.):

The second attempt at wiring the funds didn't work either so we ended up going the check route. This is odd because the instructions came directly from my bank, and I have done this before without issue. I received the monies via overnight mail and deposited the check which has now cleared. A couple of comments, first, the online signing system that is available as a download from a company in San Francisco, does nothing that I can see for the owner who is renting. ( except perhaps establish a level of legality about the transaction ) It does protect the realtor / renter in guaranteeing that the rental property. The second issue I had was that of unsolicited phone calls, which are never popular with me. I received a call from Dana, but never supplied her with my phone number. I asked how she got it, the response was that I was in their "database". Since I had never had dealings with them before, this seemed odd. I subsequently found out that they had access to Marriott's database ( and the reservation information) and because of that they had my phone number. The biggest issue I have with renting through this firm is not getting the money upfront, before the reservation is assigned to the renter. Other firms provide the money up front, this is route I will take next year, if I decide to rent my timeshare.