Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Lack of response very annoying (by Lance C.):

haroldb111 wrote:
I have posted units for sell and rent at Redweek, I have never received one inquiry in the past year. Maybe Redweek is not forwarding the emails.? My membership will be up in a few days and I definitely will not renew it. my email is hbdiver@hotmail.com I wonder what if any replies that will bring. I also think half the forum comments are from Redweek staff.

RedWeek does not forward e-mails. It is merely an advertising site. You pay to advertise, potential buyers or renters look at your ad and then, if they are interested, they contact you. RedWeek does not get involved in the sale or rental process nor does it hustle up buyers. It is merely an advertising site.

Also, please bear in mind the state of the timeshare industry right now. Many units listed for sale cannot even be given away right now. Also, many units listed for rent do not garner any rentals. Are you pricing your unit right?

And BTW, I am not part of the RedWeek staff.