Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vida Vacations & Grand Mayan lies (by Elvira F.):

Vida's Cirque-us of Deception I posted here a couple of days ago and I want to everyone to know I've been in contact with Karen Rose and they essentially said too bad! Too bad? Yes too bad I trusted them. My case is no different then the many, many victims who have posted here and other complaint sites, I fell for the rental/resale scam. There's no question they know their sales teams say whatever they have to to make the sale (they actually think they're creative and legitimate) and they(Ownership/Management) some how justify supporting this. The reason I fell into their web of lies and deceit is they seemed so credible. Who would think that the owners of one of the magnificent places on the planet would allow such a thing. It never really crossed my mind they were not telling me the truth about the two main reasons I was buying (rental income and reselling my Shell Vacation program). Another point of credibility was how they touted their association with Cirque du Soleil, they are number one in the world in what they do. So I thought who would build all this, be able to attract a world class leader such as Curque and allow the sales teams to run wild and say whatever it takes, truth be damned. This is not to be an indictment in anyway against Cirque, I've seen four of there shows, but do they really want to be associated a group that is doing what is so well documented here and other consumer forums? That's a head scratcher. Ms. Rose I urge you to reconsider your position