Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone dealt with SkyLine Vacation Club? (by Uncle J.):

I'm also one of the victim bitten by these snakes. They've worst possible customer service people sitting. They promise you something at the presentation but after you sign it they don't provide you any customer service. I also thought they're offering a great deal but once they gave me the book and I started looking into the details. They are really costly. I did the calculation. They've 4 properties in Ontario. Except one all of them are coming under "High season" throughout the year and weekend rate for these properties will cost you $375/night. So if I want to stay in any of their property it'll cost me $375/night. I think it's crazy expensive. Why would I spend $375/night in downtown torontoin some no name hotel when I get a way way cheaper price to stay in better hotel. I can stay in Fairmont for $375 without even any deal. That's Fairmont regular price. My advise to everyone who's researching Skyline please save your time and money and don't fall into the trap.