Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Hotel Royal Porto Real infromation (by Lance R.):

im looking into purchasing a timeshare at the royal playa del carmen. My question is if I purchase one with say 80 weeks to use within the RTU can multiple weeks be used during the same calander week? For example, Assuming its floating, so i could give them to family or friends in order to vacation at the same time together? Also- Can weeks be traded in to upgrade rooms? If so, is the maintenance fee billed for each week? For example one timeshare im looking at says maintenance fees are $299 but only when used. So if I can use weeks to upgrade my room and say it says I have to use 3 weeks of the 80 to get an ocean front room for 1 week, would i be charged $299 once or 3 times for that upgrade? Anyone familiar with any other fees? There must be a reason everyone is trying to get rid of their timeshares. How about instead of purchasing my own, if a group of friends and I want to rent say 3-5 suites at the same time can Anyone out there accomodate?