Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Marriott turning over all managemant to Wyndham and will be converting everything to RCI fro Interval. (by Gloria A.):

This is in response to tracey75. That makes sense that Marriott would not get involved with Wyndham -- they are fairly big and have quite a few of their own antics to entice people to buy their inventory.

Interesting that you are so well informed. May I ask how you know about the Reef?

I stuck to my fixed weeks at the Reef and never paid for the points option. I find it ridiculous that these timeshare companies continue to find ways to get more money out of people. I paid over $60,000 for my original two weeks. I was younger and stupid with regard to timeshares and prices, etc. That's why, in your terms, I will "refuse" to pay to join Wyndham. You almost made it sound like we're the bad guy to "refuse" to pay more and join??? Is that what you think? I'm happy with Interval International. I'm surprised the Reef would lower to RCI. They berated RCI when we bought. They only wanted to be involved with Interval because those are upscale resorts in II. It's all about money. They must be getting a better deal from RCI.