Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vida Vacations & Grand Mayan lies (by Renee P.):

This sounds just like us!!!! Omg !!! I attended the latest presentation.... Just for fun! They gave us the 10% off the bill and $3000 more pesos off the bill. Our guy must have googled us prior to our meeting. He came from our tiny home town!!!! What are the chances of that happening???? He said he wasn't part of the sales team. He was paid a salary. He was awesome till we said we were not giving them any more money. He said we were only 1 of 84 people in the U.S that actually bought at the grand bliss. That they are tearing down Mayan palace and grand Mayan. We need to give them $19,900 or $26000 to move over to grand luxx.... So we said nice try but no!!! Then the non salesman got seriously rude and aggressive !!!! Roger Benson is a mean aggressive liar.... They need funds to build 3 hotels and theme parks across the street. Get the money elsewhere I told him I am not a bank!!! I can't even get a room at my downgrade of grand Mayan !!! They wanted to plop us in building 9 "the jungle" after I spoke with the front desk a few days before arriving. Funny persistence and a 40 minute front desk check in got me building 5 2nd floor. They are just crappy !!!!! I'll trade it.... Eventually we will get rid of it!!!! So sad cause it's really beautiful and the staff there is amazing!!!!