Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here (by Brien B.):

Hi Kristen, wondered why I did not see your name this time. Steve, you will get my vote again. Thank you both for being persistent, keep trying, someday owners will prevail! Ann, of course you can proxy Steve, just fill in his name after "appoint" on the form. You do realize that you do not need a proxy if you vote yourself, right?

Main point of this post; Any suggestions for whom to vote for besides Steve? We need to consolidate our votes if we are ever to have a chance against DRI. I like the resume of the other two "C's", John Campolongo and Gerald Cushnyr. Does anyone have any additional information about them either good or bad?

Going to the resort next week, can't wait! Unfortunately the trip was planned before the meeting was announced, we are leaving the day before. Bummer. Anyway, good luck Steve.

Brien Bluhm. Owner since Embassy. Deeded room 812, week 26, every year, plus additional DRI points.