Sumday Vacations

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Sumday Vacations - BE WARNED!!! (by Jeff B.):

hanks40 wrote:
My mother-in-law responded to a solicitation from Sumday or one of their related companies.

Here's the way the presentations work:

So, Jeff Brown, when can my mother-in-law expect to be rid of her timeshare?

Quote #1 response Sumday Vacations is a stand alone company, we do not have any other related companies. What you've described in your narrative sounds like a sales presentation put on by whomever? There is no way I would know as you give no details as to location or the name of the company that coaxed you into that presentation. Whomever that was, obviously uses Sumday Vacations as the company to transfer the title of the timeshare your mother-in-law wanted to be rid of.

Quote #2 response Sumday Vacations does not hold presentations, we do not make solicitations of any kind, thus you have to be referring to another company. Let me say this part again, we are not linked, tied to or a portion of any other entity that conducts presentations.

Quote#3 response I would really like to be able to answer that question for you and see what has happened so that you have closure. Please share with me the name of your mother-in-law (or the name of the person we have on file for this transaction) and the City of their address and I'll be happy to get you your answer.