Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

anyone hear of Timeshare clearing house in Louisville ky (by Beverly N.):

May 5, 2016 - They told us we had 3 days to disentangle our selves from their offer. Yet when we finally had their stuff in our hand to read it was late that night and we needed to drive home and read it. There is NOTHING to their contract. They didn't even wait the 3 days to make charges on a credit card that they offered us to use to supposedly give us "Points toward our Maintenance of our present timeshare". This really gave us NOTHING BUT CHARGES. Went to our Bank on Friday Morning May 6, 2016 and drew up a paper to disentangle our selves from this contract and have it notarized and sent it as instructed to the Address they gave us in the contract. We put it along with the original contract in an envelope and sent it First-class Registered Mail. To day we receive the Credit card (May 11, 2016). They said of course it would take a month. We call the credit card Bank and they had already made the charges. The bank where the credit card was connected asked us to sent the descend papers we had filed and the contract along with the copies of the contract. What ever happens we are paying the amount. I'll spend that money on a good lawyer and sue for their intended damages. Anyone who wants to join me, let me know .

carolynp195 wrote:
They offered to take my two time shares off my hands and will I will have to pay up front money but will have my timeshares changed to points and will reduce my maintenance cost to only $374 a year. supposed to be traded in RCI? Just talked to them last night and I have 6 days to cancel. 4/22/15 carolyn