Sumday Vacations

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Sumday Vacations (by Jeff B.):

warrenk40 wrote:
My wife and I went to a presentation for current timeshare owners by A2Z Vacations. We fell for the boiler room wear 'em down tactics. TERRIBLE MISTAKE! Sumday was awful! Money grubbing, aggressive, threatening they were. And now we've got even more debt on (our) property they never transferred!

Anyone interested in a class action suit?

I want to clarify something here. You've mentioned 2 separate companies in your complaint.

1) you mention you went to a presentation held by A2Z Vacations and they used boiler room tactics, etc. 2) Then you state Sumday was awful, money grubbing, aggressive,etc.

I take offense to that because we can guarantee you that noone from Sumday Vacations spoke to you at ANY presentation as Sumday is only a title transfer company, we don't conduct presentations, pay salespeople, market by phone sales or any of that. My best guess, You purchased something from A2Z Vacations and wanted out of some current timeshare you own. A2Z doesn't handle those types of transfers so they referred the transfer of your old timeshare to Sumday Vacations. Sumday didn't do any of the things you state in your complaint.

So, if you need any assistance or further explanation of how Sumday Vacations is different than your explanation feel free to contact me. Jeff Brown