Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: anyone hear of Timeshare clearing house in Louisville ky (by Tracey S.):

chriss1157 wrote:
So I didn't realize I need to go through every document we signed and had notarized to post on a forum, I used the term legal transfer because those were the terms said to me by the title people. Also I never said we owned Wyndham so if they have a deed back program that is great ours didn't. My in-laws owned with Wyndham and they completed a transfer for them too. It was deeded into to a persons name and when I called the resorts they said I am no longer an owner. I didn't speak to the person they deeded it to if that is what you are asking. Sir you sound more like the timeshare salespeople (or timeshare bullies as my wife called them) that we tried to avoid talking to for many years rather than an owner. This company did great work for me and my in-laws (whom I am sure knew nothing about a Wyndham deed back program) Even though they attended numerous "owner updates" that was never mentioned that I know of but I will ask them. Also please don't speculate on what we spend because first it wasn't that much and second that is our business, we are very happy with the outcome. Please go put your doom and gloom over someone else's parade. This will be my last post on here I hope you have a wonderful day sir.

You mentioned your MF's and the fact that you will break even in 5 years. It's a little odd that you mentioned all the research you did on this company but never came here to inquire about them and waited until not only you but your in-laws used a service that cost thousands of dollars and then looked up a timeshare forum so you could praise this company. I did less than 10 minutes of research and read the complaints on the BBB and also found that the head of the company is banned from doing business in Arizona because he was operating without a real estate licence

I mentioned Wyndham because you recommend this company to your inlaws who owned Wyndham. Timeshare updates are sales meetings. They won't tell you about ways to get out of a timeshare. The answer to any problem you mention at an update is to buy more. 5-10 minutes of research would have given you numerous posts about Wyndhams free deed back program that has been going on for more than 3 years.

These companies may work for some but they really should be a last resort and you should know that if you weren't burned by this company you were lucky and if they found a legitimate buyer for your timeshare you probably could have done so yourself for far less money and the people on this forum or sites like TUG (timeshare users group) could have helped you do it.