2 stars

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Kamole (by Nancy A.):

Kamole Beach Club is older. I think it once was an apartment complex that was converted. There is no air conditioning, but there usually is a breeze and fans in the rooms. They renovated one year recently with new carpet, appliances and furniture. I'm not sure what year. It can be a little noisy if your unit is close to the street. To me, the best thing about Kamole Beach Club is that it is right across the street from Kamole I beach. The staff are very nice. The pool is very small. There are several bars and restaurants all within walking distance. Kihei isn't as upscale as Kannapali, but I think the beachs are much nicer. There are 3 Kamole beaches, and if you drive a few miles south you get to the very upscale area and beaches of Wailea you can use. It's the dry sunny side of the island. There aren't alot of timeshares on Maui and the cheapest hotels in that area are $150 and up to $500. It just depends if you are going to experience the island or want to stay in the room. I bought a week there in 1997 and liked the area so much now own 3 weeks. The scenery with Molokini and the sunsets are the best on the island to me.