Club Condition

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Club Condition (by Beth F.):

We were in the Los Cabos area less than 2 weeks ago and visited the resort. We did not stay there, but stayed in their much more upscale fractional ownership the GRAND REGINA.

We had never been to the Westin here, only in Puerto Vallarta. We were very disappointed with the condition of this timeshare property compared to PV; similar to the things that were mentioned in some other comments above.

We asked for a tour because we were owners of two 2 BR's and one 1 BR, so they were happy to show us around. After showing us a "MODEL" room, we commented that they were much more up to date than the suites in Puerto Vallarta. They were very modern, with flat screen TV's, etc. Nothing was said by our salesman when I commented.

Later, before we left, I asked when all the rooms were renovated because they looked so terrific. I guess at that point in time, the salesman couldn't lie to us, and confessed that the model they showed people was the only room that had been redone. Not one of any of the other timeshare rooms had yet to be renovated!

When I asked about when the resort planned on actually renovating, he said that there was no set date but probably within the next few years! Or Not!

I do know that at the present time there is a huge renovation project going on in Cancun, so who knows.

But the fact that they are selling timeshares there and showing people model rooms that at the present time DO NOT exist; that people think they are buying into these rooms, says alot about the integrity of the RAINTREE management.

Beth