Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Where do I find a No Up Front Broker to sell my Timeshare in Fl. (by Jay K.):

phill12 wrote:
pat12468 wrote:
jayjay wrote:
www.alltimeshare.com doesn't say what their fees are on their website or if they are an upfront fee resale company or not.

You have to fill out a form on what you are trying to sell in order to get the answer to what fees they charge.

You apparently missed the very large bold letters at the top of the page which says No appraisals or upfront fees.

Pat, Bottom line here is do they charge upfront fee and it doesn't matter what they call it! Most of these companies that run their ads saying no upfront fee are just a scam because they turn around and charge some other fee upfront! Either way they charge owner before doing any listing/selling!

Its the name game and the old saying is if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck most likely it is a duck!

Very simple question "Do they charge some other fee upfront" this is simple and straight forward question and not hard to answer!

Also saying they don't charge for appraisal is funny because no one gets appraisals on timeshares!

There have been so many post on these sites like this and everytime someone ask this simple question they get everything but the answer! Maybe this is why they are called scammers and many of us have fallen for this over the years and now try and warn people before they give their money away!

This has to be the number one warning on all timeshare forums and yet people everyday will go on one of these forums asking about some scam company with upfront fee's! Its these type people that keep these scammers in business!

Like I said in another post give your money to the homeless organization and then ask them to pass it around that you want to sell your timeshare. At least this way you can deduct your money plus end up with same results, none!

We don't charge upfront fees of any kind. I don't think www.alltimeshare.com does either. Doesn't sound like you have done your homework based on the answer above.