Need feedback

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Need feedback (by C. N.):

donnat33 wrote:
double beds...my other timeshares have two twins...that is nice..I remember you wrote you didn't haven't a hard time getting something 4th of July...my 3 kids are out end of July and one week beginning of August which is still prime summer...do you think it's hard getting a week end of July or lst week of August at the 9 month mark...I appreciate your answering all my questions..I am studying ..cooking...while thinking of this Hilton Purchase...however..I probably will have to trade into Waikola...thanks donna

You should have no trouble at all getting any week in the summer at the nine month mark. Shorter notice would be possible, but not assured. I have given up my 12 month owner reservation for two years in a row at Waikoloa, and been able to get exactly what I wanted at the 9 month mark at both Waikoloa and HHV. The only time of year that is a challenge for either HGVC Waikoloa or HGVC Hilton Hawaiian Village is Christmas and New Year weeks, because those are sold as fixed weeks.

You will not go wrong with an HGVC ownership. We've been in the system for two years and love it! Good luck!