Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ka'anapali Beach Owners - Time for action (by Keith P.):

jigger wrote:
I find it interesting the election took place and the only way we got quick information as to the results is here. This only confirms my belief that Diamond is poor at communicating with the owners. Kristen's questions are well stated and we should try to post a blog to help other owners who have similar inquiries. I am a real estate lawyer who has a deeded interest. I never really paid too much attention to the other formats of ownership at KBC as I have no desire to purchase more weeks and believe my deeded time takes priority over other formats. If you own in the other formats and send me copies and emails I will try to decipher them. No promises.

One out of 2 is better than 0 out of 2. Is there a good way to contact Mr. Wade to see if he is on board with the owners and determine how we can plan a strategy so that more owners are elected next year vs employees of DRI?

If so, the time to move is now. Please send me his email address and I'll try to spearhead the campaign. Thanks Jigger

I think you can contact him through the board secretary?