Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here (by Eduardo S.):

Hello, I am a Deeded Owner from the old Embassy days. I agree that we need more owner input to protect our investment. It's too bad that Bill Burns was pressured by * * * * to cease and desist. I sent in my Proxy for Mr. Wade, Ms.Kirkpatrick and Mr.Cushnyr. I hope they get additional votes. We desperately need a Owners list to get the word out.

kristenk15 wrote:
The more we can do to restore the resort to what we actually bought will be good. These things cost money, but I'd rather have some benefits that come naturally rather than be offered $150+ to sit through an "owner update" that doesn't generate new sales. It would be interesting to see what the sales department spends, and to what extent (if any) it takes away from the truly fine aloha care that the other departments work hard to deliver. We bought three times because Embassy exceeded our expectations, it was easy to get lodging and we bought where we wanted to go. We never wanted what DRI offers, as did many others. We just want what we bought. It's an amazing resort with solidly good people working there and owning there who deserve the "relaxation simplified" that seems to elude too many people. It's really not a lot to ask and I think is do-able if we work together.