Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here (by Jim W.):

We bought under Sunterra and have walked a similar path that you have outlined. When we go for an "update" , which is ploy to sell more, the first thing they go after is getting us in the Trust and out from the Deed. That has never really been explained to me though I've asked. You have been the first to say we are preventing them from overselling but wonder if that truly is the case. My contention is a deed is a piece of the island, as small as that may be. There must be other legal ramifications behind it due to the interest on DRI's part to get it which makes me want to hang on even tighter. Generally when I go to an "update" I usually put a damper on their pitch by asking how do I get out of it. Their latest tactic is if we put it in the Trust it is easier to get rid of. Now that DRI is publically traded they have to be more forthright to the investing community which if you read some of that may get a truer picture than what they tell us on site.

Two things I would like to know: 1.) Any input by anyone on how I can sell this ownership would be appreciated. It gets pretty exhausting trying to manage this. Someday I will want out and would like to know what that mechanism is. 2.) Benefits to Deed Ownership