Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Hollywood Beach Towers (by Alan F.):

theresam116 wrote:
I have been coming to HBT for over 20 years and have watched my investment go down the drain due to poor decisions. What this place needs is new faces on the board. They have a board that hasn't changed in over 18 years Its by far a fabulous location but the building is VERY OLD. I own many many timeshares and have never seen a board sitting over a decade some almost two. Without new input and suggestions they can't move forward. If looking for location, you got it here.

The main board member Mr. Ottino, has been been on the board all the way back to before 1989 and became the Secretary in 1990 to todays date. With the power of proxies, he has hand pick the board for many year. Plus he is a board member of the Berkley Group, which uses Hollywood Beach Tower for there benefit. One poor decision made May 20, 1989, when the board signed the indenture to buy the "Commercial Condominium Unit" for $375.000 from the Hollywood Resorts Company/Berkley Group. Plus interest, and we have been paying very since.