Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Update on Sea Gardens Oceanview Units (by Gerasim M.):

You are correct, the No OV are great, all new everything. the So OV were only cleaned up. But the SA ($1,000 per week per unit) applies to all units, the 24 So and 28 No units. Sea Gardens has FIVE HoA, one for each of the building groups, so we have to pay the millions ourselves. A good question is why didn't Wyn HoA have the proper insurance? Why do we have to pay for their mess up? Plus the fact that some 20+% of the owners have walked away. Those fees are passed on to the rest of us. To be honest not all the 20-30% walked away, some of the owners have died and Wyn has no way to find who in the wills were to take over or notify them. It will be hard to sell OV now. There are several fixed weeks for sale now on the web for $1.00 and they haven't sold. What ever someone pays for the unit, there's closing, county fees, some times Wyn transfer fees and then the $1,000. It's smarter to buy points some where without storms and use those points to book SG at 10 months. I see on the web that a week at SG will rent for less than my MF! I don't know how they can do that! I have a fix winter week there and wanted a spring week also as I do love the resort, one of my favorite Wyn resorts, but $1,000 is a bit rich for me for an older resort. There's a lady on this site with three weeks she's been trying to sell for months, good luck. I wish you luck with what ever you do. gary...