Availability

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Availability (by W. T.):

This was a nice place when it opened with Burroughs & Chapin as owners. Now that Holiday Inn has it, quality still good, but not many timeshare owners getting weeks. How do I know, I happen to have a week reserved here, wanted to upgrade to bigger unit or another studio suite, nothing available unless I rent it. But friends were able to rent two units at an exorbitant price for same time frame. I was also told they will no longer take RCI points, which was not explained at last update meeting. I would not recommend timeshare purchase to anyone any longer. You think all those condos belong to the property, but no, so many allocated to different companies but most of them being rented out. We buy space and not available, but if you want to rent, you can get it. I think people are mislead - seems to me there should be a class action suit against these timeshare resort owners, it's getting worse. Save your money, might as well rent where you want to go.