Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: SEABREEZE ADVERTISING (by Jon S.):

laddied wrote:
Jackie from Seabreeze has contacted me about selling my timeshare in St. Augustine Beaqch, Fl. I have two weeks, they want $828.00 up front to sell, she just left me a message that she "had someone interested " in the St. Augustine Beach area and would appreciate the courtesy of a return call. She has also invited me to their office to meet her (I am in Fl). She said their sales are guaranteed.... Any thoughts?

Laddied....!!

From your above post, can I assume that this is your first time on the site?

From your question; "Any Thoughts?", it would appear that you have never read any posts or threads, of the many here, pertaining to Upfront Fees.

I am not sure that you really want our thoughts, on that question. But, the answer is "NO". If you pay the $828.00, say bye-bye! Or, you can send me $10 and I will sell it as fast as they will......which is never! But you will have saved yourself $818.00

They have no "interested parties"; they have no buyers. What they do have is alot of "suckers" who will pay them $828.00.

Spend some on here and read the various threads.