Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: How are Kings Creek Plantation Cottages? (by Roxi W.):

THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE CORRECT! It would be wise to all to heed the warnings you read. The negative reviews you read on various sites regarding rude customer service from representatives have been proven true! I called 2 weeks out to verify my family's rental reservations and to make sure that I received a non-smoking unit due to my daughter and me having seriously sensitive asthma conditions. It was not a big deal just wanted to give them the advanced information so that our vacation did not end up with us being admitted into the hospital several states away.

I was verbally insulted by a guy named Lewis that works at King's Creek Plantation. This guy was so devoid of customer service I can't believe he passed a job interview! He was upset and nasty that I called. He said that I should book a stay at a hotel that had lower quality. I had already done that at his property while trying something different( a time share property). It was a big mistake! Thank God I booked my stay through a reputable hotel reservation service. He wanted to quickly get my money off of cancellation fees when I was 2 weeks out from the check in date! Horribly Poor customer service.

I dodged the bullet on this property. From now on, I will heed the reviews of others instead of giving a company the benefit of the doubt. I learned my lesson! I hope others will, as well, before they are out money. This guy was probably even the manager because he was so cocky. This is probably why he thought he could attack someone verbally without consequences. He was so angry that I had to cancel, I wonder why? Ummm : )