Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

How are Kings Creek Plantation Cottages? (by Dianna S.):

I was just at Kings Creek cottages 7/6-7/10/13. cottages are very small even tight. did not have counter space in the kitchen. they had utensils in a cup like holder. .A half closet. could not park car because the people in the unit adjoing us had a Big truck. Not a gated community. they have a guard on after 11p. is when desk is closed. At 1am is when a Rat and it's babies came out to play. My son lives a hr and a half away. He knew I was coming down and came to spend the nite w/my Gr/daught ..When that Rat came out , me and my grown daughter would still be running in our nite clothes trying to get away. The security guard was the only person on. and did not want to do anything. if it was not for his 2Am relief we would have had to sleep in our cars until they opened up front desk at 7am. The Guard (Tom) I believe they said was his name told me" He did not mind Mice" and he could only call management in emergency.hE DID finally call management, at the insistance of the relief Guard. I did finally get a different cottage that nite but not because of that Security guard. He is your only link with management at that time. It was due to his relief who told (Tom) U can not tell the people. " They have some Economical Hotels in the area." i was Livid. No training , no customer service . I have a complaint in with the booking Co. who booked me there. i am a time share owner with another resort. And used my points to book there .usually I do Powhatan Resorts. i had heard so much about Kings Creek. Never, Never again. " I came . I saw. I left." That's all I will say. I also did not listen to the reviews . i should have.( Note even tho the 2nd cottage was much better. The experience left a bad feeling with me. it ruined my whole stay.