Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Bill H.):

Why expand the brokerage side if the up-front fee side works?

Let me answer for you... Because it does not.

Why did you not answer my question as to why you have hundreds of units listed for sale at the same resort. I like how you avoid the answer.

Logic here says the up-front fee side does not work. The attorney general has threatened to shut you down and you are moving into the brokerage side.

I watched the video and listened to your podcast were you are trying to get resort to only work with certain resellers. A monopoly of sorts. If an owner buys at a certain resort and wants to resell they can only resell through that resell company which i am sure you are pushing to be yours.

Again shows you are motivated by greed and money and don't care about resellers rights to sell there timeshare how they wish.

I can tell you why you are making all the business moves you are.

Your company is not making the money it once was because people are aware the upfront fee is a scam. Whats wrong no fortune 500 list this year. Had to take a massive multi-million dollar loan to keep the business a float. You know if you continue if you are not already on the states hit list you soon will be. So you are moving to the brokerage side because this is your only option to stay in business in the years to come. So now you are moving to a brokerage side you are trying to monopolize the industry by contracting resort to assigning a specific resale company yours to be the only way the owner at that resort can sell there unit.

We timeshare sellers need to come together. I petition to get a class action going against your company and get you shut down once and for all.

We all deserve our fees back and since you know run a brokerage you should sell on commission..

Also one last thing you say you are running "for sale by owner" which is just your way to make the up-front fee sounds better and a brokerage. This is if you ask me is a conflict of interest. I think the state should investigate you for this. How can you charge and upfront fee and run a brokerage.

Let me guess scamming your clients once is not enough. You will charge an upfront fee. Then have your brokers do what they should be doing for the upfront fee client anyway and that is get them an offer then charge them a commission on top of that. Al little double dipping. I believe i read somewhere that your Florida brokerage company was investigated for that and you all got in trouble. Great to see you are still at it.

Jason Tremblay by far the worst scam artist in the resale industry. Hopefully you get what you deserve soon. You burned me and millions of others justice will come eventually.

Owe and as far as me being a client I have emailed my info at least a dozen times and even have a BBB complaint in allot of good its doing me.