Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Sell My Timeshare Now (by KC):

ken1193 wrote:
...there is a very extensive historical and educational thread easily retrieved on the subject over on the Timeshare Users Group BBS (see http://www.tug2.net) then click on the "Timeshare Community Forums" button, then find the particular thread at issue in the "Buying, Selling & Renting" forum.

More specifically, the thread to which I refer commenced on February 25, 2009 and is entitled "Sell My Timeshare Now ---Timeshare Broker Services -- Be Warned!". There are 32 individual posts within the thread, collectively placed within a six month time period. The thread was initiated by an individual with the user name "Timeshare Guy", who openly professed to be (quoting verbatim) "a former SMTN insider". Illuminating, to say the least...

That TUG thread provides a lengthy and VERY detailed description, accounting and discussion, which also includes clear and specific naming of numerous "players". SMTN CEO Jason Tremblay contributed to that thread, as did several others involved in various aspects of the timeshare industry (including a few licensed brokers).

Anyone interested in a comprehensive history lesson regarding Sell My Timeshare Now or Timeshare Broker Services might well be VERY interested in reviewing the extensive information put forth and discussed in that detailed TUG BBS thread referenced above.

I suggest looking at the ENTIRE forest here folks, rather than just getting distracted by an ongoing flap over one particular tree. Find and read the above referenced TUG thread for a comprehensive and illuminating education on the practices of Sell My Timeshare Now.