Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Pahio Bali Hai owner ellenm113 confirmation (by Bill W.):

They treat you real nice until they find out you are not going to purchase any additional points. Then they treat you like second class citizens (maybe even a little less).

They should confirm you a specific unit 12 months out. If they do not, you should contact VIP owner/guest services and ask for a specific unit confirmation. I would not wait until arrival, because then they might stick you anywhere, using the excuse of "no availability" for what you wanted.

They will try to accomodate you until they find out you are not going to buy into their new plan. Then they change completely and treat you like an annoyance to them. So take advantage of getting everything you want BEFORE you have your talk with them about buying more points. Hope you have a good time!

Actually, if we needed or wanted more time/points I would probably buy at Bali Hai Villas from Wyndham. We love the property and their pricing is really not that much compared to some others we looked at. It's just that we ALREADY purchased here and we do not need nor want additional time, so I do not like their techniques which border on blackmail.