Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Pahio Bali Hai owner of 3BR,3BA (by Mary B.):

Hello all Bali Hai owners. I've been reading all your comments and I'm hoping someone will be able to answer a couple of questions I have. First off, I was shocked to hear Wyndham owns RCI and I do agree, RCI makes it very difficult to exchange for what you want. We have had a request for specific resorts on the Hawaiian Islands since March, 2011!! We have a 3 bedroom 3 bath on hold for the Wyndham Bali Hai Villas PR, RCI resort code #A934. Can anyone tell me the difference between that one and the Syndham Bali Hai Villas, RCI resort code #3031, (note this one does not have the PR in the listing) I heard there are penthouses but when I called the resort they said there are only 2 floors and hmmmmm I suppose the 2nd floor would be considered the penthouse (that's what the girl at the front desk said). Can anyone give me an idea if you've been back since these problems began for you original owners and if things have improved for you. We are traveling with my pregnant daughter and her family and I'm trying to get an idea of what building I should request so we are away from the construction noise but also in a renovated unit. I hate when these large companies take over our "feel at home" resorts. Diamond just took over 1 of our home resorts and it has been a nightmare! Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks