Top of the Mountain

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Top of the Mountain (by Kassandra G.):

Top of the mountain is definitely THE place to own. There are currently 3 bldgs, top of the mountain and because of Gatlinburg restrictions, no more of that type can be built by anyone! Period! The grande deluxe units are beautiful, spacious, and best of all...have an elevator in the buildings. HOORAY! No more lugging anything up flights of stairs! The 5000 building should be finished by now ( I hope, since we own in both that building and the 4000 building. They are the cream of the crop! The don't rent those out to regular renters, probably because the owners WANT to use their time there. One side of building looks out on Gatlinburg, the town..and the other overlooks Pigeon Forge. It is quite a lovely view! We haven't used our units in the new 5000 building but have stayed in the 4000 building. They are all lock off units and now, Westgate will sell only 5 bedrooms at a time. You can't buy up there unless you are either a current owner or are a referral of one. If you don't own there but are lucky enough to rent from an owner who does, be prepared to pay a bit more, of course. They are so much nicer than the other units on the mountain and are so pretty and large. The view...well, you can't beat it! You have door to door shuttle service there, and all the amenities of the resort. They have the huge water park you can use and all sorts of amenities on property! Also, we heard that the new on property movie theater and zip line will soon be built! Our kids are looking forward to that. We do own in the 4000 bldg, but bought more in the 5000 bldg. We are hoping we can use the 5000 bldg units this year as we were told. Hope there are no construction delays as with your building. ( I don't forsee a problem) I know you must have been frustrated at the time.