Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

BE CAREFUL OF SILVER LAKES VACATION CLUB (by Susan B.):

I recently saw your post about SLVC and realize it's more than a year old. Yearly, I pay their maintenance fee, I don't want legal action from them and have my credit score damages. Didn't realize they were under State Cease and Desist Order. I am wondering how they can continue to take the maintenance fee and threaten members with collection and legal cost for non-payment, the only reason for paying their fee. I have tried selling my 2 separate weeks through their office, no luck and inquired about the buy back program which cost $3995 for each week, not giving them that much more to take my weeks back.

If you are not paying the maintenance fee as of August 2020, are they threating you with legal action and collections. I have felt like I was scammed by them and would like give SLVC their two weeks back. Any current information you have on SLVC would be appreciated. Also, emailing Joseph Aiu for current stats on them.