Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: BE CAREFUL OF SILVER LAKES VACATION CLUB (by Randy D.):

artp12 wrote:
I recently went to the resort as a guest stayed on the property talked with management and had no problems with them. Yes they are undergoing changes but they have already spent quite a bit of money rebuilding the units and the new California Villas and you know what I became an owner and I was treated very well, I think change is in the wind and here is where it is going to happen.

Nice try Silver Lakes/Mission Villa's You could have something nice, but you choose to be nasty and do illegal things to extort money from old Seniors who are on fixed income and no longer can trade what they bought because of deception and rule changes unless they pay pay pay and then still get ripped off. If your not from Silver Lakes then your on RCI points and you paid TOO MUCH. Your sorrow is in the future and you just don't know it. I can hook you up with 50 others who can set you straight on how unfun/nightmareish dealing with these clowns can be.