Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: BE CAREFUL OF SILVER LAKES VACATION CLUB/THE MISSION VILLAS OF SILVER LAKES (by Jill J.):

I disagree with some of this. SLR is a VERY nice resort. We have been owners here since 1998. We have tried other resorts thru RCI. In trading, some other resorts are as good or nice too while we more often find others are not as nice as SLR. SLR has many daily activities for the kids such as pool games, tye dying, other misc crafts & fun things to do; a small store where you can purchase lunch, ice cream & other misc things; the cabana by the pool for drinks, lunch or a snack; there's shuffle board, tennis, basketball, a playground, they have a ice cream social time sometimes, Bingo poolside, Kareoke, DJ's.... the rooms are very nice & spacious although I will say, once we got the 1 bdrm lockout & that definitely is very small so you do certainly have to watch what you're picking. I'm not sure if all rooms have a washer & dryer but I know several do. As far as the towel exchange, I believe it's once per week (midweek) but can't recall for sure. I don't like people in our room anyway for fear something might be missing & that's anywhere, certainly not speculating anything about SLR. We are disappointed that when we became owners it was Gold Crown & has gone down to Silver but they are trying to get back to Gold status & either way, it is still a very nice resort with much to do. I'm sure there's more to mention but in a quick response to the negativity of this person, I disagree.