Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

I need EVERYONE'S opinion please!! (by Ken H.):

I have a Wyndham ownership and I am looking to get rid it, but realize I would never get enough to pay it off, lol. So, I have an idea and want to get ALL opinions please.

I am thinking of doing a raffle for it. $50 per ticket. Here's the catch, I must sale a certain amount of tickets. If I don't, EVERYONE will receive a refund for their ticket. Also, ANYTHING over the certain amount of tickets set will go to my Church since it is really struggling financially. If i do this, I would put a vid of the drawing on Youtube or somewhere like that so that everyone could see that it was REAL and not just taking peoples money. I would also have a celebrity do the drawing. I would MASS advertise it, anywhere that I could. Flyers locally, classifieds, Ebay, timeshare forums, etc. What do you guys think? Is this a good idea? I mean, it would help me and my Church I think. How many tickets do you think I would sell at $50 each over 6 months??