Is my logic sound?

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Is my logic sound? (by Paulette R.):

Chuck, If you are talking about doing this trade with RCI , then I know you can trade a one bedroom and get a two bedroom in exchange. Where you could have a problem is when you are trying to trade a lesser value prop for a much higher value unit. Since you own in Hawaii, and are looking to go to Hilton Head, I wouldn't think you would have a problem. There are many timeshare units at Hilton Head to choose from. If you were trying to trade into Southwest Florida, it may be harder during prime time, because most owners use their units or are able to rent them out easily for a great rate, so not much is available for trades. Give RCI your unit as soon as you know you are not going to use it, & pay for and start a search. Most of my trades are with units I give to RCI with my request almost 2 years before planing on using. You get much better trading power this way. Good luck, hope this helped a little.