Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Has anyone purchased from SumDay Vacations? (by Tam M.):

jayjay wrote:
courtneyp31 wrote:
i dealt with them on the phone. they are the ones transferring my timeshares out of my name as I traded them in with Vacation Services of America.. I calmly asked questions about this huge transfer fee that was NOT broken down for me in the letter I received and they basically would only say it's a bunch of fees and what it could be but wouldn't give me hard numbers.. the worst part is how they talked to me on the phone.. Im asking questions and they are basically like we aren't sending you anything. I asked to speak to a supervisor and am told they have none. I ask for the deeding dept b/c i manage to get enough info to know the person that printed it out has no clue how they arrived at that number and was told they were out for the day.. so I asked for a number to call the next day.. and get another smartass response about them not being in any longer for the day.. I wasn't asking to not pay the fees - just get specifically what they were. It is especially angering when I just call for info and get treated that way.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/vacation-services-of-america-branson-missouri-c189398.html

I hope it's not too late for you to get out of this scam, I know about Sumday vacations and they are simply BAD NEWS, however, it appears you have already figured it out.