Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Resorts Condo Management of Florida or Texas (by Lori M.):

Thank you for this advice. We fell for this scam Dec. 12, 2009. After the 6 week time frame came up and no contracts in the mail I tried to contact her. After approx. 3 months of trying to get ANYONE to answer my call, yesterday I finally got someone on the phone a manager named Bradley Nowles. I told him I wanted a refund for my 1995.00 because we had been lied to by one of his representatives Debra Fisher. She had promised us she had a buyer and they had already put down a 500.00 binder blah blah blah within 6 -10 weeks we would have every thing completed. We haven't received one thing from her NOTHING and have not been able to reach her or anyone until April 27, 2010. He (Bradley) said he couldn't issue me a refund first because the seven days were up but I told him she kept us in the loop until the seven days passed and we couldn't get the funds back, then he said he couldn't issue us a refund because the funds were already distributed for the title search, ASOP (?) letter, and blah blah blah. He said our property is showing sold and the bank is holding it up and He told me to call him back this afternoon April 28, 2010 and he would have me an answer as to why we haven't received any funds or contracts like we were promised. I am very very doubtful if I will ever hear from him or be able to reach him again. I told him I had been trying to get someone on the phone for two months and now I need to call back I do not like the way they do business. No one has tried to contact us and let us know anything so I doubt I will be hearing from him but if I do I will be sure and update my posting. Again thanks for the info and hopefully all is not lost. Lori