Condo-Trader.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Condo-Trader.com (by R P.):

heatherj72 wrote:
I wanted to report that I have had a Good Experience with Condo-Trader.com. I had a Vistana timeshare in Orlando, and I listed it with them for sale. I was nervous about listing with a company and paying an upfront fee of $600. The rep was Polite and was familiar with my resort and told me Orlando is a popular area and it should sell in around 90 days. The 90 days didn’t happen but after 6 months they called me with an offer of $6,500 and I countered with $7,500 and finally we agreed upon $7,200.00 and we went into closing. The closing company was Resort Closings inc. closing took another 60 days but now everything is complete and I have my money and no more maintenance fees. I’m glad it’s sold, I never used it.

SHILL ALERT !! Why would anyone buy a $7,500 timeshare week when they are giving them away on Ebay for 1 cent to $1. You need to find another job as it's evident you work for the company you are pitifully endorsing .... we're getting the word out on you scammers.