Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Referral Network Marketing, LLC (by Joshua H.):

Got a call from Referral Network Marketing, LLC yesterday and I've been entertaining them a little (apparently I've got time to waste, eh?). I am concerned that there is little information on them on the Internet, though they are listed in their local state department of corporations (FL) and in DNB (but it's not actually very difficult to get listed in these).

Now, clearly the offer is "too good to be true." They want to sell my Interval International (II) getaways I get through my timeshare membership or whatnot (you all know the mechanics of that, I'm sure), where I buy the II getaway for the special rate and they sell it like 10 times as much. So, with $99 per (according to them, a price I can get by buying in bulk) I can make $1299 or so. So far, I haven't had any indication that I would pay them anything, as the money I would be spending would actually go to II (though I did not ask if they were expecting me to send that money to them and have them send it to II, obviously this isn't going to happen).

Now, one big thing that strikes me as a red flag is that he said he "needed" them for *this* weekend because there are 2 big events going on (one in FL and one in NV)...but any transaction of the $1299+ amount would take more than a day to process by any reputable bank (especially it being Friday afternoon now), hence making the process a technical impossibility.

Their toll free is 866-533-8015, but I can't find a whole lot about them from that either. And there are *no* reviews good *or* bad on them that I can find on the Internet at all.

Well, there's the story so far, and clearly this seems a "too good to be true" situation with a number of red flags and I really don't see myself doing it at this moment but, my real question here, I suppose is: has anyone even heard of these guys?