Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

HELP!. Rid of timeshare (by R P.):

billc364 wrote:
i want to give away my timeshare for FREE and dont mind paying for the process/paperwork involve. i need the most cost effective reputable company that will do the work. i have been burn once for listing to resell. now i found redweek and asking for help. Can someone please refer me a reputable company that can take away my timeshare with a small fee. thanks

There's really no easy answer to your question. A timeshare is worth only what someone is willing to pay and in this economy many timeshares can't even be given away. You could try posting your timeshare in Redweek's Bargain Basement and offer to pay all closing fees .... make sure your maintenance fees are paid up to date.

Also, there are companies called Post Card Companies that say they will take your timeshare off your hands for a fee of approximately $3500 by using power of attorney then turn around and list it on Ebay auctions for $1, however be aware that some postcard companies fail to actually transfer ownership and people are still billed yearly maintenance fees.

A reputable transfer company (should you find a taker) is www.timesharetransfer.com .