Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Update and Response (by Elaine A.):

As a long time owner with Mayan resorts, almost 25 years, I feel qualified in expressing the positive things about this company and my membership. Mayan has built many wonderful resorts just as they said they would, and most resorts in the exchange networks cannot even come close to their amenities and services. They keep adding more options so now our choices are unlimited if we want to trade. Our children were young when we bought and our grandchildren now travel with us. We have used t heir rental program for weeks we didn't use, and the money received was a nice plus. We followed the steps given to us, deposited our weeks early just like we do with RCI and have never had a problem. As long term members we have upgraded our membership twice and always received our full equity towards the upgrade. There are many happy members but it seems like the few unhappy ones post comments. I felt it was time for you to hear from the silent majority. I challenge you to google any major company and take a look.... If you want to find something negative you will.