Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vida Vacations & Grand Mayan lies (by Anne T.):

I also was convinced to purchase a Bliss Resort Vacation Club membership recently. After returning home I was able to read the entire contract cover to cover. In very small print hidden in a big paragragh was the rescission clause, 5 days, which I missed by 2 days. Vida Sales Group is not willing to cancel my contract. My credit card company is disputing the charges. I refuse to contract with the Golf Network to remarket the weeks because there is no guarantee & also because of their bad reputation. I am considering using Mexican Timeshare Solutions to get the contract cancelled. Their fees are contingent on getting the contract cancelled. Anybody have any experience with them? I also would be interested to know how some of the previous posts got their resolutions. Nobody has really answered. Its scary that they won't let you go once you sign the contract. Is some type of class action possible? I never wish to return to Mexico again after this experience with the Vida Sales Group land sharks.

P.S. After 3 months, my credit card successfully disputed the charges and refunded me 100%. Thank you Chase. This whole experience was so stressful that I don't think I will ever return to Mexico.