Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vida Vacations & Grand Mayan lies (by Christie R.):

The Mayan Palace / Vida Vacation Huge Scam!!.

Back in 2008 I took a Timeshare presentation at the Mayan in Nuevo Vallarta, I had just completed radical stemcell surgery.

I have tried countless times to right this wrong but those who are in charge namely Kelsy Sales Manager and Priscilla Members Manager have decided that keeping my $15k is more important than the truth. I WILL NOT stop until these scam artists return whats mine. Forget the fact that i was medically impaired, not one of the promises they made to was even close to the truth.

The internet is littered with their victims, mine is not an isolated case by any stretch.

How the owner Daniel Chavez supports this is beyond belief. For him to deny knowledge knowing what’s on the internet is beyond the pale. So that makes him the true leader of this organization.

I will continue to post on any and every venue that reaches anyone who may consider purchasing at the Mayan Palace. I am on disability so I have all day and night. Shame, shame, shame!