Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vida Vacations & Grand Mayan lies (by Elvira F.):

Ms. Gines You talk about your commitment. Your commitment clearly is to support the duplicitous sales practices of your sales teams. Yes I'm sure you have great benefits, but to say for the umpteenth time Vida sales reps sold me on the rental income and the resale of Shell. They are trained to do so and that's not in dispute, mine is not an isolated case. A couple of posts ago you said what I was saying was illegitimate, is training your sales reps to pitch me something Vida can't and won't support legitimate? Back to commitment, you are committed to customer acquisition that's clear. If you are knowingly training/selling benefits that you never intend to deliver on, that's criminal plain and simple. As I mentioned to you yesterday Vidas position will always be burdened with the actual truth. Last, boundaries, will Vida not take responsibility for inducing clients into a contract with lies and deception? Once a client is stuck with a contract based on fraud, then you become sanctimonious and expect compliance on behalf of the injured party. It's hard to believe you're actually defending a well documented scheme to defraud and claiming the high moral ground to boot